ChicagoZ.com- A Forum for Everything Nissan Z, 350z, 370z, Infiniti G35, G37, GTR, and MORE!  

Left Nav Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Right Nav

Left Container Right Container

Please Support Our Sponsors

Go Back   ChicagoZ.com- A Forum for Everything Nissan Z, 350z, 370z, Infiniti G35, G37, GTR, and MORE! Member's Area Car Videos

Notices

Car Videos Download car related vids here

Old 10-22-2008, 08:27 AM   #1
synth19
Administrator

Send a message via AIM to synth19 Send a message via MSN to synth19
Default ***ChicagoZ Movie Links***

Here are all the chicagoZ movies, enjoy! Please report any broken links.

October 23, 2008:
Quote:
Originally Posted by jeremycliff
Here's my video guys. I decided not to use that big sweeping left hand turn. Just looked out of place cause everyone took it one at a time. And the last shot of the double 90, didn't come out how I wanted AND its like 2 minutes long itself haha. Hopefully this doesn't make anyone sick. Let me know what you think:

October 22, 2008:
Quote:
Originally Posted by powerhousefan
Well, this is what I cam up with based on my footage. May be Jeremy and I can share our stuff to have a larger file. Let me know what you think:

September 23, 2008:

Quote:
Well its here.... Not exactly how I wanted it and way to late but its done. It came out a lot more interview based then I had hoped but thats the style they were looking for. Hopefully you guys like it and hopefully we can get together and do another cruise where I can tape some more and do what ever I want with it. Let me know what you think:
http://www.vimby.com/video/cars/us/all/detail/7848

August 26, 2008:

Quote:
Well here's my contribution as far as video goes for HIN. I'll update the thread with an HD link as soon as its done uploading. Here's the quicktime video... I posted this in car talk section too. But I want everyone who missed out on going to HIN to be able to see it. Enjoy!
http://teamcrossroadsbmx.com/videos/hinchicagoz.mov

September 7, 2005:
Quote:
Originally Posted by synth19

http://www.chicagoz.com/chicagoZ/video1.swf

I only used 1 of the vid's because the quality was pretty poor on the other ones I had. I wish I could have done a better job on this vid, but I'll see if I can combine things better later on and make the video longer. Anyways, I'm super busy and I know you guys have been waiting. Thanks for your patience!

August 7, 2005:

Quote:
Originally Posted by synth19
I put together some images and some video from our last meet @ the Ram and at other times from this year... it's actually edited a few times...first by Vr3 and then I re-edited it, added images, and some music. This is the first time I did this...I slapped it together in like 20 minutes...so if you don't like it....

http://www.chicagoz.com/chicagoZ/video1.swf (click on video 2)

FEEL FREE TO PLUG THIS VIDEO TO OTHER SITES!!! Any additional exposure we can get to our local site would be awesome! Also, if there is a "star" in the video...I'll have to say it's Rayden...he's the most featured!

My flickr

"LIKE" ChicagoZ on facebook!
synth19 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2010, 06:20 AM   #2
370zboi504
n00b

Send a message via Yahoo to 370zboi504
Cool

dats me drivin age 16
370zboi504 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2010, 06:33 AM   #3
370zboi504
n00b

Send a message via Yahoo to 370zboi504

i lik wen i put on my blinker n the person n my blind side wont let me over!!!
370zboi504 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2011, 01:01 AM   #4
JDM-300zx
n00b

^^ Just make a sign that says; "My turn signal is a warning that I am coming into your lane, not a request."
JDM-300zx is offline   Reply With Quote