ChicagoZ.com- A Forum for Everything Nissan Z, 350z, 370z, Infiniti G35, G37, GTR, and MORE!  

Left Nav Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Right Nav

Left Container Right Container

Please Support Our Sponsors

Go Back   ChicagoZ.com- A Forum for Everything Nissan Z, 350z, 370z, Infiniti G35, G37, GTR, and MORE! Ľ General Discussion Ľ G35 & G37 Talk

Notices

G35 & G37 Talk Discuss the G35/G37 Coupe & Sedan

Old 08-05-2015, 04:18 PM   #1
ih8winter

Send a message via AIM to ih8winter
Default 17" wheels + '04 Brembo?

Hey guys...so I sold my 06 coupe a few months ago (and the stock 19s installed) but still have a set of my JHA ASA 17" wheels with blizzaks. A buddy of mine just bought an 04 with the orange stock brembos...will he have an issue with brake clearance with these wheels? I'm sure a lot of folks ran this setup in the winter...I just don't have experience with those brakes.

06 Black GCoupe 6MT | JDM Clear Corners | Tein | StopTech | Tokico | Pioneer | RacingBrake
ih8winter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2015, 12:23 PM   #2
oolatec
Site Fanatic

I would just test fit a front wheel. If that clears, the rears will too since they are smaller rotors/calipers.
oolatec is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2017, 09:30 PM   #3
gregmar
n00b

Brembo is very finicky when it comes to 17's. I've heard Speedy Sirocco will fit easily. Also, 17inch MSR wheels will clear the brembo brakes without using spacers. Check out the car and truck wheels section of 4wheelonline as they have MSR rims.
gregmar is offline   Reply With Quote