Thread: What's up Chicago Z family !

Default What's up Chicago Z family !

I first joined this website in 2010 when I owned my first 90 300zx. I wasn't too active on the site though. My name is Jose and I guess this is my new member introduction.just wanted to see who else comes on here. I now have a 1996 300zx NA 5 speed named marge. Saw a lot of Z's at the tuner galleria last Saturday at rosemont. Just Wondering if anyone that was there was part of Chicago Z. Love the idea of this website and hoping we can all get our nissans and infiniti's together and get to know each other and set some type of cruise and or meet. I know there is a lot of us out here in Chicago / Chicagoland area. Would be cool to set something up. -jose
    Last edited by jn1306; 03-06-2017 at 05:48 PM.

Welcome Jose. This site has become very inactive the past couple of years. But hopefully things may pick-up this spring with the warmer weather. I'm generally up for a meet or drive.

Fyi, if you are up for a long trip, this May 30 through June 3 is the annual Branson Z Festival with ~100 Z's of all ages (including other Nissans/Infinitis), with the most awesome driving on the Ozark Mountain roads of Southern Missouri and Northern Arkansas. We do it every year. They also have nightly partying, autocross, drag strip, and a car show.
    2009 GT-R. Live every min as if it'll be your last. 2017 Jaguar F-Type SVR. 2013 WRX STi.
    Past daily drivers: '02 WRX, '89 Civic Si, '83 Subaru Wagon, '79 Mercury Capri 5.0L, '71 Pinto 2.0L.
    Past toys: '67 Sunbeam Alpine ('77-81), '66 Sunbeam Tiger ('80-2003), '81 DeLorean ('81-2005).

Welcome Jose!
    Join the ChicagoZ.com Network!
    Facebook|Flickr|Twitter|Synth19.com

My flickr

"LIKE" ChicagoZ on facebook!

Welcome back!

Welcome aboard Jose.
    Nice to see you have the last year made 300zx.