Thread: Products in stock...

Default Products in stock...

Ivan Rajic
    LUSTR Auto Detail
    (773) 715-4198
    ivan@lustrdetail.com
    Recognized as One of the Top Nine Auto Detailers in the US by AutoWeek Magazine!

I want the waffle weave

I'll have a few of each above in stock by this upcoming Friday. If you want a quote to ship something to your home just email me at ivan@lustrdetail.com and I can put it together for you bud. Thanks!
    Ivan Rajic
    LUSTR Auto Detail
    (773) 715-4198
    ivan@lustrdetail.com
    Recognized as One of the Top Nine Auto Detailers in the US by AutoWeek Magazine!

Products will be in stock as of Monday, but I've already had a few people pay me for some so looks like I'll be restocking very soon!
    Ivan Rajic
    LUSTR Auto Detail
    (773) 715-4198
    ivan@lustrdetail.com

Stock has been refilled 3 times already. Thanks for all the purchases and keep the coming!
    Ivan Rajic
    LUSTR Auto Detail
    (773) 715-4198
    ivan@lustrdetail.com

awesome stuff Ivan!
    Join the ChicagoZ.com Network!
    Facebook|Flickr|Twitter|Synth19.com

My flickr

"LIKE" ChicagoZ on facebook!

Quote Originally Posted by synth19 View Post
    awesome stuff Ivan!
    Thanks bud! These products have been selling pretty well so I'm sure I'll be adding a few more to the stock in the near future.

If anyone has suggestions please don't hesitate to post here or just email me about it. Keep in mind, for now I'm only going to stock stuff that is used by everyone to help the locals get their hands on quality washing and drying supplies, which means no polishers, pads, etc. The more involved products and tools can surely be ordered per request.
    Ivan Rajic
    LUSTR Auto Detail
    (773) 715-4198
    ivan@lustrdetail.com