Thread: LUSTR's new Standard Detailing Services...

Default LUSTR's new Standard Detailing Services...

Hey all,

I wanted to introduce to everyone our new/coming soon Standard Detailing Services, in addition to our Enthusiast Detailing Services that we currently provide... check out the Facebook post on our page here... http://www.facebook.com/lustrautodetail

Friends, we're extremely happy to introduce our new Standard Detailing Services, in addition to our Enthusiast Detailing Services that we currently provide. As you already know, we're one of the most reputable detail studios in the nation for exotics and high end detailing. For years now, we’ve taken care of numerous Ferraris, Lamborghinis, Porsches, BMWs, etc, receiving nothing but praise and positive reviews, which we greatly appreciate and use as motivation for constant improvement. With that, we've decided to incorporate our meticulous techniques and quality products into a more affordable service structure. Very soon we'll be offering services catering to the general public with daily driven vehicles looking for the best car washing and detailing in Chicagoland.

Look forward to the update on our website as well as on Facebook within the next 3-4 weeks. Just in time for winter, so everyone can take quality care of their daily drivers!
    Currently I'm working out the details, list of services, prices, etc., but in short we'll be offering more affordable and obviously quicker services for everyone while still using all good products, like sheepskin mitts, mf towels, etc. I'll post up as soon as it's all set.
    Ivan Rajic
    LUSTR Auto Detail
    (773) 715-4198
    ivan@lustrdetail.com
    Recognized as One of the Top Nine Auto Detailers in the US by AutoWeek Magazine!

Just a quick update. I've been way too busy with paint correction work plus lost my partner/helper so Standard Services are delayed but should be offered soon. As you all know, I'm all about quality detailing, so I want to have someone well trained before undertaking this venture. I'd hate to be overwhelmed working alone and I'm definitely not hiring just anyone to help out.

As this will be my first time offering more affordable and somewhat volume oriented services for the general public, I'm open to suggestions on what other car washes/shops miss that can be improved on. Just from seeing some of my friends' vehicles I know many places use crappy mitts, towels and do incomplete work. I've seen a buddy's 5er with an inch of dirt on the bumper surrounding the exhaust tips... I guess they didn't want to touch the tips with the mitt so they just left it alone .

In any case, as described above, these new services will be my attempt to slowly bridge the gap between quality detailing work and the crappy services available everywhere for $5-15/wash and $100-150 "polish detail".
    Ivan Rajic
    LUSTR Auto Detail
    (773) 715-4198
    ivan@lustrdetail.com
    Recognized as One of the Top Nine Auto Detailers in the US by AutoWeek Magazine!

I was gona say exhaust is a big one, but id like to see some potential engine bay cleaning.

Can't wait to have you guys clean my Z up for her spring debut!

Brah, I'm the king of Brah, brah.Team Project X

Quote Originally Posted by Midnight View Post
    I was gona say exhaust is a big one, but id like to see some potential engine bay cleaning.

Can't wait to have you guys clean my Z up for her spring debut!
    Thanks for your input. With my current services, which will become Enthusiast Detailing Services, every wash includes washing and polishing the tips. I only charge extra if the tips really need a good 1hr+ restoration. Also, the engine bay gets a thorough wipe down by hand and that will probably transfer to Standard services as well. When you say "potential engine bay cleaning" are you currently getting anything done under the hood?
    Ivan Rajic
    LUSTR Auto Detail
    (773) 715-4198
    ivan@lustrdetail.com

Last detail didn't do any engine work. As I have polished parts this year I'd like some basic cleaning included at a reasonable rate. U do the best work but previous rates were a bit out of my range, I'm hoping this new option will fit my budget.

Brah, I'm the king of Brah, brah.Team Project X

Quote Originally Posted by Midnight View Post
    Last detail didn't do any engine work. As I have polished parts this year I'd like some basic cleaning included at a reasonable rate. U do the best work but previous rates were a bit out of my range, I'm hoping this new option will fit my budget.
    Feel free to shoot me an email and/or call me and we can discuss exactly what you're after. The new services will focus on quality but also quicker services, so stuff like polishing exhaust tips, cleaning inside wheel barrels, brushing calipers, etc. won't be included. Likewise, polishing services will be a bit cheaper but obviously not as much correction will happen. Proper correction takes time and there's really nothing that can be changed there unfortunately.

Give me a shout and we'll figure something out bud.
    Ivan Rajic
    LUSTR Auto Detail
    (773) 715-4198
    ivan@lustrdetail.com

Tell Taylor I say hi lol

Quote Originally Posted by Ni55anpat View Post
    Tell Taylor I say hi lol
    Will do . He mentioned you to me I think last week.
    Ivan Rajic
    LUSTR Auto Detail
    (773) 715-4198
    ivan@lustrdetail.com