Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: No Fly List

Quote Originally Posted by StusG35 View Post
    First of all SEMPER FI! (I was a Doc for 20 years.) Can't stand the way things are run now in the Govt. However, I think you might have passed up a new career with the spooks. Look at how much of our federal money is spent on Anti terrorist funding. Anyway, I hear its only a simple computer entry to delete and remove you from the list. With that being said, It shouldn't be too hard to find someone to do it who works for them once you have victory in court.

Once the ACLU sues them, will you be rich? If so you can get more car parts.
    well, I already got a book deal from all this...the lawsuit does have a monetary part which should be in the 7 digits for everyone and possibly 8 for some of us depending how far it gets drawn out. it will be awhile before we get to that point but im in it for the long haul.

semper fi to you as well! always loved the navy docs!

the no fly list is actually VERY difficult to get off of, many people have been forced to change there name because it matches someone on there and the gov't will never take them off. the entire process is beyond retarded and gives the person no way to actually defend themselves which is another part of the ACLU lawsuit...secret list's have no place in america IMO because they are ripe for abuse.
    2005 Ultimate Pearl Yellow 350Z 6MT

Motordyne MREV/APS 2.5 Catback/Stillen CAI/Plenum Spacer/UpRev Tune

no fly-list is a joke!!! its impossible to get taken off of it too. I think a while back, a congressman was on it and struggled to get taken off. lol
    Z enthusiast, smart-ass, elitist.
    2004 350Z
    Team Project X

Quote Originally Posted by illinifan007 View Post
    no fly-list is a joke!!! its impossible to get taken off of it too. I think a while back, a congressman was on it and struggled to get taken off. lol
    you are correct, senator ted kennedy found himself on it and was DENIED BOARDING!

It took him months to get off of it and he had to go down to DHS himself and demand to be taken off. Imagine that, a Kennedy on the no fly list! Not everyone has his power to just walk into DHS and do that and he testified before congress on his situation and how difficult an american would have it if they did find themselves on such a list.

You can google it and read his story...pretty crazy stuff.
    2005 Ultimate Pearl Yellow 350Z 6MT

Motordyne MREV/APS 2.5 Catback/Stillen CAI/Plenum Spacer/UpRev Tune

Default No Fly List

Hey all
    How many of us fly fish on this forum. Putting together a bike trip from Nottinham Road to Addo. Fly fishing and riding.
    Would like to gauge the audience for a TV show.