Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: What detailing supplies would you like to see locally?

Quote Originally Posted by Nedimv View Post
    if you had some DODO Juice products i would definitely be interested...
    may be the wrong section but since u bring detailing up heres a great resource.
    http://www.detailingworld.co.uk/forum/index.php
    What particular DODO products would you like? With this thread I'm just trying to gauge what products the majority of members/locals want to see available locally, but if you have something you'd like to order, just contact me with a list of products you want and I'll shoot back a quote. Thanks.
    Ivan Rajic
    LUSTR Auto Detail
    (773) 715-4198
    ivan@lustrdetail.com
    Recognized as One of the Top Nine Auto Detailers in the US by AutoWeek Magazine!

Bumping this as I'll be taking orders soon and also posting a list of products available to order, individually and in kits.

The way it'll work is I'll take and individual order and payment, then once the order is delivered to my place, you can either pick it up or if you're in the city I can deliver. Details will be worked out later.

In any case, here are a few things on the list already (mostly stuff I use and recommend):

Microfiber towels (general and waffle weave drying)
    Leatherique Prestine Clean & Rejuvenator Oil
    Blackfire Wet Diamond
    Klasse Sealant Glaze
    Meguiar's All Purpose Cleaner Plus
    Optimum No-Rinse
    Chemical Guy's Citrus Wash & Gloss
    Grit Guard
    Optimum Opti-Seal
    P21S Concours and 100% Carnauba Waxes
    Dodo Juice items
    303 Aerospace Protectant
    Meguiar's Hyper Dressing
    EZ Detail Brushes

If I didn't list an item you're interested in or if I don't list it when I do a complete item/price list, feel free to ask about it because more than likely I can get it for you.

That's all for now. Stay warm!
    Ivan Rajic
    LUSTR Auto Detail
    (773) 715-4198
    ivan@lustrdetail.com
    Recognized as One of the Top Nine Auto Detailers in the US by AutoWeek Magazine!

Bumping this one last time as I'll be deciding on the products, prices and packages tonight.

Speak now or... well just speak now!
    Ivan Rajic
    LUSTR Auto Detail
    (773) 715-4198
    ivan@lustrdetail.com

Is anything on your list good for the dash?

Sent from my HTC EVO using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by I Phantom I View Post
    Is anything on your list good for the dash?

Sent from my HTC EVO using Tapatalk
    303 Aerospace Protectant and Poorboy's Natural Look are on the list and very good for the dash. Both can very lightly clean it and protect well against UV, but without looking greasy at all.
    Ivan Rajic
    LUSTR Auto Detail
    (773) 715-4198
    ivan@lustrdetail.com

I'll be posting the thread with final product/tool list & prices sometime this afternoon or evening.

Just to give you all an idea on the list I'll have everything from sheepskin wash mitts and soaps to machine polishers and pads. This way regardless of experience level people will have something to purchase for discounted prices.

I'm still figuring things out but I'll probably be offering partial tech sessions to those ordering over $200 or so.
    Ivan Rajic
    LUSTR Auto Detail
    (773) 715-4198
    ivan@lustrdetail.com

Quote Originally Posted by LUSTR View Post
    303 Aerospace Protectant and Poorboy's Natural Look are on the list and very good for the dash. Both can very lightly clean it and protect well against UV, but without looking greasy at all.
    Great! In for final list.

Quote Originally Posted by I Phantom I View Post
    Great! In for final list.
    Should be up tomorrow. Sorry for the delay.
    Ivan Rajic
    LUSTR Auto Detail
    (773) 715-4198
    ivan@lustrdetail.com

List of products is posted here...

http://www.chicagoz.com/forums/showthread.php?t=28536
    Ivan Rajic
    LUSTR Auto Detail
    (773) 715-4198
    ivan@lustrdetail.com