Page 2 of 38 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: *****Official GTR Sighting Thread******

Well, here's the 2nd sighting in Bridgeview (no picture) guy who lives in Bridgeview has a white one! One of my co-workers took a cell pic of it in his driveway. Guy came out and was talking with him. Told my friend he paid $100,000 for it, and it was from Cali.
    '07 Solar Orange 350Z Touring - JDM clear taillights. Stillen front splitter. X02 Racing true dual exhaust, NISMO twin intake.
    http://camouflageconcepts.com/

^I'll be on the look out for a white one also.
    -Dino V-
    "At the feast of ego everyone leaves hungry"
    "Run your car, not your mouth"
    -Powered by Insanity-

2 NOTFWD members as well as another friend of mine off-board are getting them as well, so we should have some pics shortly I hope

I'll take m camera 2 work today and if I have time, I'll head out 2 see if the car is out. I know the block he lives on, so if car is out, I'll grab some shots!
    '07 Solar Orange 350Z Touring - JDM clear taillights. Stillen front splitter. X02 Racing true dual exhaust, NISMO twin intake.

Executive Status

Quote Originally Posted by solar_power07
    I'll take m camera 2 work today and if I have time, I'll head out 2 see if the car is out. I know the block he lives on, so if car is out, I'll grab some shots!
    Nice. I love that GTR
    08 KIWI ELEMENT LX
    SuperBlack 350z-auto(Bro's ride)
    www.myspace.com/thesighlist
    "I don't read the script, the Script reads me."-Kirk Lazarus(Tropic Thunder)

Car wasn't out.....I'll check again next week!

So it appears that little old Bridgeview is THE hot spot for GT-R's. Tonight I see not one, but TWO black GT-R's west bound on 87th Street. I follow them....Indiana dealer plates on them. They end up at Atlantic Express. I get out and talk to a guy. He advises both were purchased and will be exported to the country of Dubai. However even though they ran 100 K, he did tell me that he could get one for $90 k....IF anyone wants one shoot me a PM and I'll give you his contact info. OH, my cell phone was dead, sorry no pictures. GOD those cars were sweet. First time I've seen one in person.

I havent seen on one the road, but i did see the one on display at the Hoffman Estates Nissan, if any1 wants to see those pics i got em.

Quote Originally Posted by MagicalG35
    I havent seen on one the road, but i did see the one on display at the Hoffman Estates Nissan, if any1 wants to see those pics i got em.
    yea, and its roped like a cow. They want 120k minimum. Woodfield Nissan is great though. Best service ever.

Damn it! Michelle saw one on Saturday!!! If she would quit lolly-gagging it and post the pic up already!

K&N-Magnaflow-Stillen-Crawford-Rockford Fosgate-Axis-Tein-Tokico-Nitto-Nismo-Impul-INGS+1

Team Project X Team Pancakes