PDA

View Full Version : Free Pre-Detail Inspections!

Ivan Rajic
04-09-2010, 09:39 AM
Just wanted to get this out there as it's been very helpful to my business as well as doubtful clients who have been scammed before by horrible detailers.

I start all detailing work with a free Pre-Detail Inspection.

This is basically a 30-45 minute inspection that consists of:

-Client stops by my garage with the car in question.
-I clean off the hood or trunk using a car wash solution.
-I use detailing clay and paint cleanser to get rid of contamination and any old wax/sealant in order to see the true paint condition that's not masked by anything.
-I measure the paint on the clean panels (as well as the rest of the car)
-I then tape off 2-3 areas on the cleaned panel and do a few test spots to reflect Light Polish Detail (1 polishing step), Stage 1 Correction (2 steps), etc.

This way I get to see the true condition of the paint before scheduling any detailing work and also show you the results of each service with the test spots. Based on the results we can together figure out what's best for the paint and what's the best value to you, the client.

As I've said, I have found this to be a great tool in meeting the client, seeing the issues in person and scheduling accordingly. I usually do these weekday evenings since I do most of my work on weekends, but exceptions can always be made if scheduled ahead of time.

As always, call, email or PM anytime and I'll get back to you asap.

Thanks!

Ivan Rajic
LUSTR Auto Detailing (http://www.lustrdetail.com/)
(773) 715-4198
ivan@lustrdetail.com
www.lustrdetail.com (http://www.lustrdetail.com/)

gthirtyfizzle
04-09-2010, 10:29 AM
sweet!

Ivan Rajic
04-09-2010, 10:37 AM
sweet!

Thanks.

Last year I had a couple clients call me out on my "scam" haha... They said something along the lines of "How can I not schedule a detail now that half my hood is nicely polished and looks great while the other is swirled up and looks like crap!"

:leaving: