PDA

View Full Version : Group buy for remote cover

Aoi Kiba
08-24-2009, 02:11 PM
Hey guys want to get a rubber cover for your remote to protect it against damage? Check out "thejacketstore.com" to veiw different colors and styles. They sell them for $6.99 free shipping but I am working with them to see if we can get a better price. We might need to get anywhere from 25 or more. lmk what you think and if its even worth looking into.

Miss_Aurora
08-24-2009, 03:28 PM
Hey guys want to get a rubber cover for your remote to protect it against damage? Check out "thejacketstore.com" to veiw different colors and styles. They sell them for $6.99 free shipping but I am working with them to see if we can get a better price. We might need to get anywhere from 25 or more. lmk what you think and if its even worth looking into.

Sounds interesting. What kind of discount? I might want one or two. Do they make ones for honda s2ks?

GCOUPE
08-24-2009, 03:33 PM
How much do you think you will really save off of $7

I don't think they'd take more than a buck or 2 off the price, and while the argument could be made that $1-2 off $7 is still a high percentage with respect to the original selling price, is it worth the headache of a group buy to save the cost of a 20 ounce soda these days?